Pages

3.06.2013

wanderlust wednesday | aspen.

I like to consider myself a wanderlust aficionado and a professional daydreamer of sorts. So every Wednesday I'll be highlighting a new place that's on my bucket list.  Close your eyes and come away with me!

For the first installment of this series, let's jet off to Aspen, Colorado!

Faux Fur Trapper Hat, ASOS, $11.87  |  MK Jemma Aviators, Nordstrom, $116.00  |  Knitted Aztec Cardi, Topshop USA, $84.00  |  Sorel Tofino Boot, Nordstrom, $149.95 

This swanky ski town known as a hotspot for the rich and famous is the perfect winter getaway for this Florida girl. I've never been skiing before so I'm not sure how long I will last on the slopes, but I won't have a problem dressing like a snow bunny and taking part in the aprés ski scene. A Hot Toddy or Irish Coffee sounds divine! After a long day on the mountain and some high fashion shopping on Main Street, come time to slumber I'll be laying my head at the St. Regis Aspen.  This contemporary hotel at the base of Aspen Mountain is just the perfect mix of lodge meets luxury.

Who's coming with me?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so there! I've never skied myself, but I will definitely be able to bring some great new threads!

    Xo,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the site. It's a very amazing collection on online.A hotspot for the rich and famous is the perfect winter getaway for all people.

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog with Bloglovin