Pages

7.29.2013

posh pools.

With the blazing hot days of summer upon us, there is nothing more I would rather do than lounge poolside with a good read, a cool glass of lemonade (splash of vodka optional) and some "Blurred Lines" blaring in the background.

My mouth literally waters at the thought of having one of these posh pools in my very own backyard. A rectangular shaped pool with limestone pavers surrounded by lush grass and well-manicured hedges is as classic as it gets. Throw groups of striped chaises into the mix and you have got one stylish poolside retreat.  These pools are practically begging me to take a plunge!






Stay tuned this week to see how I would create a luxe outdoor oasis!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in! You certainly make it very inviting, Christina. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog with Bloglovin